Thursday, November 20, 2014

BADMINTON

Although at the beginning of this sports season I had signed up for Girls Basketball, due to injuries I had to stop. Instead I decided to try out for SAIA badminton as the trainings are a bit less intense and wont pressure the injury as much  or make it worse.
This is my first time trying this sport but I do enjoy it. It challenges me as it involves skills I have never been required to use before and hopefully participating in badminton this season will help me grow as a person through commitment and risk taking.
The SAISA tournament for Badminton is in Dhaka Bangladesh this year and hopefully with a lot of training and improvement I will be able to travel, although I will need a lot of work.
So far I have only been to about 4 trainings and so development will be made along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment