Tuesday, April 1, 2014

ACTION BASED

Since I was not involved in any of the Saisa this or next sports season, I still had to find a way to fulfill the Action based part of CAS. Therefore, I got a membership to a gym called "Lifetime Fitness" located 2 minutes from my house. There they have great equipment and at least 3 trainers to come around and help you as well as train you based on your goals. I have been going regularly twice a week with ixana, a friend, and sometimes a third time if i have free time on the weekends. My sessions last between an hour and 90 minutes. During this time I do all sorts of things from cardio to muscle building and exercises for joint problems I have. I am very satisfied with the personalized work out created for me and the motivation given to me at the gym. i plan to continue regularly for the next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment