Friday, May 9, 2014

GYM

There was a bit of a gap during april with the break and saisa afterwards when I was too busy to keep up with my usual gym routine and wasn't able to go for about 3 weeks, however, when returning this week, my trainer helped create a new routine for me to get back into shape. I go to the gym monday afternoons and wednesday mornings as well as occasional saturdays, my new routine is as following:

15-20 minute warm up on the bicycle 
10 minutes on the stepper
12 reps on the machine for triceps (x2)
12 reps on the machine for hamstrings (x3)
12 reps on the machine for biceps (x2)
15 reps on the abdominal machine (x3)
20 reps on the lower back machine (x3)
20 reps on the upper back machine (x2)
12 reps on the machine for calves (x2)
20 squats (x5)
20 sit ups (x5)
Cool down stretching 

This routine helps me target the muscle groups that need most work and it is a good cycle. I will continue to go regularly and work with the trainer until the summer, and start again afterwards. 

Here is the link to the Lifetime Fitness Official website where pictures and information is available:

http://lifetimefitness.lk

No comments:

Post a Comment